These are troubling times. Many of us are staying home to protect ourselves and others from the spread of COVID-19, which would make it seem like story work needs to stop. That’s not at all true. Stories have helped people through our most difficult times, and can still be practiced now, even if we’re not in the same room.
I’m delighted to offer some new services specifically for designed for video and distance storytelling. Please contact me to get going with your remote organizational storytelling experiences.
- Virtual organizational storytelling consulting. Organizational story development work doesn’t have to happen in person. Whether you’re a team digging into the Five Critical Organizational Stories, a non-profit that needs to pivot your story and services in light of the pandemic, or you’re looking for one-on-one coaching to make your next presentation more effective, all of these services can happen online.
- Workshops and facilitated classes Many of my workshops and classes are easily adapted to video conferencing. From non-profit crisis management to fundraising to leadership development, storytelling can help.
- Weekly working story group. For the duration of the pandemic, I am hosting a working story group every Thursday at 1pmET/12pmCT/11amMT/10amPT where we can gather and discuss how your organization can use storytelling to increase resilience and most effectively communicate during the pandemic. We’ll talk about the five critical stories and how they apply at this time, as well as how you can capture the new stories that are emerging every day. Please contact me for Zoom meeting information.
- Coaching. There’s no reason you can’t keep working on your stories while working from home. The majority of my coaching work already takes place through video chat. You can review my practices and prices here.
- Creativity and resilience development. It’s hard to remain creative when we feel restricted, and creativity is a door to greater resilience. 60-90 minutes of creativity boosts for marketers, creatives, storytellers, writers, artists, and others.
- Facebook storytelling – FREE! While this page is devoted to organizational storytelling, we all need a break sometimes. For the duration of social distancing I am live on Facebook every Monday and Wednesday at 5pmET/4pmCT/3pmMT/2pmPT telling stories for everyone. Each session is about 20 minutes and available afterward as a recording.